Complaint Review: ACS INCORP

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: ELAINE — NOKOMIS Florida United States of America

ACS INCORP said they were going to freeze my ssn,arrest me,just harrassing , Internet

THEY SENT ME A EMAIL TELLING ME THEY WERE GOING TO ARREST ME THROUGH THE COURT. THEY said they were going to freeze my ssn and tell my work that if I have a account they were going to tell them to take money out of it. Pure harassment. I kept there email they sent me in case you want it.Please just make them Stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INCORP/internet/ACS-INCORP-said-they-were-going-to-freeze-my-ssnarrest-mejust-harrassing-Internet-921006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INCORP