Complaint Review: ACS INCORP

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Dustin — salem New Jersey
ACS INCORP
Nationwide USA

ACS INCORP FCS LEGAL GROUP threatened me with court actions Nationwide Nationwide

I recieved an email today from the company threatining me with court actions as well as finez. I do not know the company they say I owe money to and they said it is a pay day loan.  I recieve anywhere from 5 to 10 phone calls from the company a day and usually they call one last time at 8:58 pm.

They have called my employer and told my employer that I am being charge with wire fraud among other things. They also state my wages will be attatched.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INCORP/nationwide/ACS-INCORP-FCS-LEGAL-GROUP-threatened-me-with-court-actions-Nationwide-Nationwide-1153521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INCORP