Complaint Review: ACS Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, February 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Kayla — Waxahachie Texas
ACS Inc.
acs.unitedstates@gmail.com, Select State/Province USA

ACS Inc. Said I owed $955.75 to them and if I didn't pay I would be taken to court.

This company emailed me this morning saying I have "never been charged for a fraud activity" so I owe them $955.75 or they would file a lawsuit which would be about $4203.86. Immediately this frightened me and I emailed them back to call me and looked up the company website. I found there really is a student loan company for that and when I put in my social security number on their website to find out if I am in their database to speak to a representative my social was not in their system.

After calling my mom for help she found out this was a scam. I was definitely relieved and relooked over the email. The email does not give ANY information about a number to call them, city, website, NOTHING. So now I see this is very suspicious.

It is not right to do this to innocent people. I can't imagine those people that really sent them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Inc/acsunitedstatesgmailcom-Select-StateProvince/ACS-Inc-Said-I-owed-95575-to-them-and-if-I-didnt-pay-I-would-be-taken-to-court-1121784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Inc.