Complaint Review: ACS, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
ACS, Inc.

ACS, Inc. ACS claims they put $300 into my bank and that now I owe them over $900. I never got 1-cent. Internet

I had applied some months ago for a $1,000 loan to ACS via the Internet.  They would only loan me $300 so I did not accept their offer.  Now I got an e-mail saying I owe them over $900 and that they will report me to Social Security or have me arrested and sued in Court.  They want to charge me over $4,000 for Court costs. They claim they have proof that my bank received the money, which is a lie.  I told them I was going to report them to Consumer Fraud and that is the last I heard from them.

Las Vegas, NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Inc/internet/ACS-Inc-ACS-claims-they-put-300-into-my-bank-and-that-now-I-owe-them-over-900-I-nev-956922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS, Inc.