Complaint Review: ACS Inc

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ACS Inc Bringing legal action if not paid in 48 hours Internet

Received an email tonight stating I owed $910.42 for a loan made through acs, inc.  Said I have 48 hours to pay or they would sue me for an addition 4250.00.  I have never heard of ACS and since I am unemployed and have been for a long time I wouldn't even qualify for one even if I applied which I didn't.

This is a scam and I have forwarded this to the sheriffs office in my county.  There is no court in the country that would sue someone on a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Inc/internet/ACS-Inc-Bringing-legal-action-if-not-paid-in-48-hours-Internet-1167939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Inc