Complaint Review: ACS Inc

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Kaymccau — Farmington Hills Michigan United States of America
ACS Inc

ACS Inc Covincing SCAM , Internet

Very soon the case file will be downloaded against your name and social, as after giving several notifications, you are not responding us . We will consider as you are ignoring the matter. Kindly update us with your intention that you want to resolve this case or you want to dispute.
This is your last and final chance to settle this case. If you don't take it seriously we will surely take hard steps against you. And you will be the person who will be only responsible for the legal consequences.

The above message was sent to me after numerous phone calls...I do not have any account in arrears...I had thought possibly the one account I had had change dnames but caught on fast...supposedly they will credit my account after I acknowedged their game.

I had no idea where they were coming from with all their legal jargon,etc...BUT if you see ANYTHING from ACS - notify yout bank to block any attemps to take any money from your accout.

Frustrating

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Inc/internet/ACS-Inc-Covincing-SCAM-Internet-931076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Inc