Complaint Review: ACS Inc

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Barb — Castle Rock Colorado
ACS Inc
Internet USA

ACS Inc Demanding payment of 864 dollars or reporting to FBI, my employer and theft by deception Internet

I received a threatening email from a company stating they were with ACS Corporation.  They stated that I owed $854.64 and that my SS# had been reported to the FBI and if I did not act immediately that would start garnishment proceedings with my employer.

here is the threat I received:

And once you are found guilty into the court house, then you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit which totals to $4271.15, excluding loan amount, attorney's fee & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have/ can't afford one then the court will appoint one for you.

The phone number that is referenced is 347.468.8480

I appreciate anything that can be done with this scam threat

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Inc/internet/ACS-Inc-Demanding-payment-of-864-dollars-or-reporting-to-FBI-my-employer-and-theft-by-de-1056285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Inc