Complaint Review: ACS Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Bella — oscar Wisconsin
ACS Inc.
Internet USA

ACS Inc. Incorps Paul Adam scam, rude, demanding, foreign, jerk Internet

I have been getting non stop harassing emails from a place called incorps, and always signed at the bottom by Paul Adam. They told me that there is a law suit against me and that I owe this outrageous amount. I emailed back and forth with this company several times, to get more info. They would not comply with what I was asking. However, I was able to get the so-called lendars name. They said I had gotten a loan through 1clickcash. I knew that I didn't. I researched and was able to obtain. The phone number for 1clickcash, so I called. The rep was very helpful and stated that thus is a scam out of India, and I'm not the only obe.  Then I called the number for this Incorps and the man was hard to understaand at times and was extremely rude. He told me that I had gotten a loan through Advance Cash Services. A completely different company than what was given in the email. I was pretending to be nice and drill him for info and he hung up on me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Inc/internet/ACS-Inc-Incorps-Paul-Adam-scam-rude-demanding-foreign-jerk-Internet-1164348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Inc.