- Report: #1095725
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ACS Incorp
ACS IncorpNew York City, New York USA
ACS Incorp, LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorp At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter New York City New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This company and these people are SCAMMERS! The email is coming in, they have non of my personal information, (no name, no address, no social, no nothing) saying I owe them money. Firswt off, I have no idea if it's even me they are looking for, they don't tell me who I allegedly "took" this money from, or anything. I looked at my credit report and it does not show I owe money to anyone! These people are CRAZY and they should all be arrested or at least a lawsuit in place due to harrassment and giving out false information. I am furious and almost to the point where I am going to call them and curse them out. They send me this crap in an email: What the heck does this even mean???? LOSERS!
ACS INC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
11:10 AM (13 minutes ago)
to bcc: me
CASE FILE #: DC5 - 741586
LOAN INFORMATIONDUE AMOUNT-$825.86
LOAN COMPANY- ACS Incorp.You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with Payday Services. At this point you have made your intentions clear and leave us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE:(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFERNow, this means few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our in-house attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.WE HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.And once you found guilty into the court house than you have to bear the entire cost for this law suit $4271.15 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed to you.We believe that this was not your intent and that these steps are unnecessary. We merely require you to contact our recovery asset location department at +1- 347 670 4001between 9.30 to 6.30 (EST).IF YOU WANT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER THAN IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US THRU EMAIL OR CALL US BETWEEN WORKING HOURS ON +1- 347 670 4001.UNITED STATES OF ATTORNEY
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorp/New-York-City-New-York/ACS-IncorpnbspLOAN-COMPANY-ACS-Incorp-At-this-point-you-have-made-your-intentions-cle-1095725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.