Complaint Review: ACS Incorp.

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: laura — bellport New York United States of America
ACS Incorp.

ACS Incorp. Company sent an email stating I will be prosecuted in court in a few days if I do not pay a debt that I didnt know I owed to Payday services internet

I received an email stating I owe 985.45 to a company called Payday services, and that I am in violation of Federal Banking regulations, Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, and E.F.T. (electronic fund transfer). I have no clue what they are talking about.

They said they have the right to inform the F.B.I., F.T.C., my employer and my bank about the fraud.

I am told I will be responsible to pay 4271.15 in court fees if found guilty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorp/internet/ACS-Incorp-Company-sent-an-email-stating-I-will-be-prosecuted-in-court-in-a-few-days-if-903426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorp.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC