Complaint Review: ACS Incorp

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Lyndsay — Dallas Pennsylvania United States of America
ACS Incorp

ACS Incorp Told my husband he owed them money and told him his SSN will be frozen and put in jail until paid. Internet

This company sent my husband an email saying he owed them 971.09 and they were freezing his social security number and having charges brough up on him in a few days if not paid immediately. When they sent the email with paperwork to esign I called the number to pay the bill and spoke to a man with a strong middle eastern accent.

After paying the bill I decided to check out this company online only to find out it was a scam so I called my credit card company and had a hold put on the account. The more I look into it I realized the legal wording in the email is suspicious and there is absolutely NO address for this company at all. How do I get them to leave him alone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorp/internet/ACS-Incorp-Told-my-husband-he-owed-them-money-and-told-him-his-SSN-will-be-frozen-and-put-947041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorp