Complaint Review: ACS Incorp.

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
ACS Incorp.
unk Internet United States of America

ACS Incorp. Who is "Jason Carter" ? Harassing, Threating Emails unk, Internet

Harassing emails from ACS Incorp., A rep from this company by the name of  "Jason Carter" keep sending me threatening emails with the attempt to collet a outstanding debt in the sum of $925.63,..lol, now I know I never took out such a loan, first of all this so called company never forward me any copies of any signed documents with my signature for such a loan to prove I did in deed did any type of business with they're company and I have never taken out a cash advance loan for more then $200.00 and get this "LOL" my credit is so jack up I can't even get a loan for 5 bucks LOL!!!,.. ohhh boy how funny, well due to the fact I'm working in law enforcement I can smell a scam from a mile away and this is certainly a scam, however the harassing emails need to stop!! PLEASE!

Tamela, Palm Bay Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorp/internet/ACS-Incorp-Who-is-Jason-Carter-Harassing-Threating-Emails-unk-Internet-962312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorp.