Complaint Review: ACS Incorporated

Internet USA
  • Phone: 1-347-871-4990
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ACS Incorporated Joseph Jones Saying I owe them over $900 that I took out online, has a ref. number and threatens me with FBI Internet

I recieved an email from a company named ACS Incorportion saying I owed them for a loan that I took out over the internet. I have never taken any type of loan off the internet, it's a pay day loan they are talking about.

They have threatened me with the FBI and Court that will be a total of over $4000.00. The loan itself they are stateing is over 900.00.

I, of course, tried calling the number they gave me, but of course, no answer. Also they do have my last for digits of my social security number, and I have no idea how they got that.

Please Help me, I don't have this kind of money, and I'm a cancer patient under hospice and the stress is not something I need.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorporated/internet/ACS-Incorporated-Joseph-Jones-Saying-I-owe-them-over-900-that-I-took-out-online-has-a-r-1089237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorporated