uniform

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Connie B — Palos Park Illinois
ACS Incorporation
http://www.acs-inc.com New York, New York USA

ACS Incorporation or Robert Williams Threaten to file lawsuit in Federal court over debt not owed New York New York

Received an email from this ACS  threatening me to pay for an alleged loan that was deposited in my bank (haven't had a bank account in 6 years) and that I have violated 14 criminal statutes.   Also advised that if I ignored them it could cost me $4456.00 for their costs...

Also said they had my email ( that was obvious) my IP address  last four of my social;  and proof that the money was deposited..  $350.00

Signed the letter with United States DIstrict Attorney..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorporation/New-York-New-York/ACS-Incorporation-or-Robert-Williams-Threaten-to-file-lawsuit-in-Federal-court-over-debt-1048820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorporation