Complaint Review: ACS Incorporation

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — Hammond Louisiana United States of America
ACS Incorporation

ACS Incorporation ACS Legal Final Notice for collections; Account #423425 Internet

I received the following by email and have never heard of these people.  I sent an email back for them to identify who I owed money to, I received nothing back.  I also have not received any phone calls that they claim they made.  I also told them that I would contact an attorney if they chose to pursue this.  I also let them know that I felt this was a scam and would not respond.

This is in reference to your Account # 423425 with ACS in order to notify you that after making several calls to you on your phone number, we were not able to get hold of you. So the legal   department of ACS has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press charges against you.

Your account with ACS is in Final Collections. According to our records, your outstanding balance is $860.34. Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement within the next 2 business days or else the case will be downloaded against you.

If you do not take immediate action:

We will be forced to download this case against you and once it is downloaded the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer and your references regarding this issue and the law suit will be the next step which will be amounting to $5,890.38 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges and the due amount pending on your name $860.34.

As we have shared with you in previous letters, read your loan agreement; the next step is clearly defined. It could cost us both a great deal of time and money; you can avoid this by taking care of this now.

The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

It is quick and easy:
Call us or E-mail us right now in order to make this debt good and freeze down this case.

Contact us on +1-302.387.0028.

Thanks for being our customer,

ACS Legal Department

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorporation/internet/ACS-Incorporation-ACS-Legal-Final-Notice-for-collections-Account-423425-Internet-870718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorporation