Complaint Review: ACS Incorporation

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — Whitehall Pennsylvania United States of America
ACS Incorporation

ACS Incorporation Officer Brown Has been insisting for almost a year that I took a cash advance and never paid it back. Contacted the bank and no deposit was ever made. I was going to file for a cash advance and changed my mind, bu Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Old Scam

This company has been contacting me and a friend of mine threathening jail time and court dates.. Blah blah.
They are stating that I took out a cash advance from a company and never made an attempt to pay it back. Two years ago, when my husband and I were seperated I was going to take out one of these advances. After realizing it would hurt me more then help me, I never finished the application. I never received a check or a deposit of any kind in my bank account. After being very scared I did call the bank and they checked my account for the last 2 years and there was NO deposit made to that account. Some how they got all of my application information and has been trying to use it against me. I also checked my credit report to see if they have been reporting with the credit agencies, but again there is nothing.
These people are scary and very rude. They have some of my personal info but not all of it. They have been calling and harassing my friends and it is very disturbing. They now have began sending me threathening emails.

Tina
Whitehall, Pa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorporation/internet/ACS-Incorporation-Officer-Brown-Has-been-insisting-for-almost-a-year-that-I-took-a-cash-ad-885889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Old Scam

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

No legitimate company used Google mail for its business communications. Only scammers do.

They must be getting desperate now that more and more people know about their scam and are blowing them off. I suspect that the loan company had its customer service based in India and their security was crap. Customer records fell into unscrupulous hands.