Complaint Review: ACS Incorporation

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: ms. wilson — Lakeland Florida United States of America
ACS Incorporation

ACS Incorporation THREATING ME BOUT $925.14 DONT I NEVER REQUESTED Internet

This company is harrassing about monies I never recived or applied for. They are threating me with leagal action and when I call the number they left in my e-mail the same guy answers the phone and he is very rude when I ask question about they money. I the number sounds like its a home or cellphone number. After a few calls the "so call" company sends me straight to voice mail. I e-mailed back and threating to talk to a lawyer and I got no reply back yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Incorporation/internet/ACS-Incorporation-THREATING-ME-BOUT-92514-DONT-I-NEVER-REQUESTED-Internet-1014616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Incorporation