Complaint Review: ACS LEGAL/FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:dahlgren Virginia
ACS LEGAL/FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL
ACSLEGAL.COM SAN ANTONIO, Texas U.S.A.

ACS LEGAL/FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL LEFT MEAN MESSAGES, TELLING ME I WAS GOING TO JAIL AND OWED THEM MONEY SAN ANTONIO Texas

I HAVE RECVD SEVERAL THREATENING PHONE CALLS BUT THEY NEVER WOULD LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER. FINALLY TODAY THEY LEFT A NUMBER. I CALLED BACK AND I GAVE THEM MY NAME, BUT WAS NOT SURE WHAT THEY WANTED OR WHY THEY CALLED. THE PERSON TOLD ME I NEEDED TO SPEAK TO DAVID JONES. WAS PUT ON HOLD AND THEN THE SAME PERSON CAME BACK ON THE PHONE AND TOLD ME HE WAS DAVID JONES. HE VERIFIED ALL MY PERSONAL INFO AND BANKING INFO. HE THEN TOLD ME HE HAD TO READ AN AFIDAVIT AND NOT TO INTERRUPT HIM. HE HAD A VERY STRONG, HISPANIC OR MIDDLE EASTERN (INDIAN) ACCENT. I WAS ASKING HIM WHERE HE WAS CALLING HIM AND HE SAID ACS LEGAL AND FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL. I HVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM OR TAKEN A LOAN OUT WITH THEM. HE WOULD NOT TELL ME THE AMOUNT OF $$ I OWED. HE WANTED ME TO VERIFY MY BANKING INFO. I TOLD HIM I DID NOT ANY TYPE OF BANK ACCTS. HE BECAME FURIOUS AND TOLD ME I WAS A FRAUD AND THAT I WOULD SEE HIM IN COURT TOMORROW MORNING. I AM IN VA AND HE SAID HE WAS IN TX. IMPOSSIBLE. ..

HE HUNG UP ON ME AND I CALLED BACK SEVERAL TIMES AND SPOKE THE SAME PERSON BUT THEY KEPT GIVING ME A DIFFERENT NAME, BRYAN OCONNER, AND ALAN STUART. NO WAY THESE ARE THEIR NAMES WITH THE ACCENTS THEY HAVE. SO I SEARCHED THE COMPANY NAME AND FOUND THESE POSTINGS. IT IS SCARY THAT THEY HAVE ALL MY INFO, SSN, WORK, ADDRESS, ETC. THIS IS SUCH A SCAM AND I HOPE THEY FIND OUT WHO IS REALLY DOING THIS. THEY ARE VERY RUDE AND KEPT CALLING MY CELL AND MY WORK LEAVING MEAN NASTY MESSAGES, THAT I WAS A FRAUD AND GOING TO JAIL.

Fraud$$
dahlgren, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-LEGALFAST-CASH-INTERNATIONAL/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas/ACS-LEGALFAST-CASH-INTERNATIONAL-LEFT-MEAN-MESSAGES-TELLING-ME-I-WAS-GOING-TO-JAIL-AND-O-456180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS LEGAL/FAST CASH INTERNATIONAL