Complaint Review: ACS Law Gropu

ACS Law Gropu
unknown Clearwater, Florida United States of America

ACS Law Gropu Phone calls requesting money Clearwater, Florida

*Consumer Comment: scammers

I have been getting phone calls from ACS Law Firm for about three month's now. They have left messages for me at work and on my personal line stating that they are going to have the police show up and arrest me and they will throw me in jail for not paying back a cash advance. When I asked about the cash advance they stated that it is through Advance Cash. After looking over my bank statements and not fidning any depoisits from an Advance Cash I asked them to stop calling me since I do not owe this company any money. When I did this the person I spoke with called me a f***ing w***e and a dumbass b***h. The people who contact me state that they are attorney's however they all have very thick accents and sound as if they are from South Africa. Has anyone been successful in getting them to stop calling?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Law-Gropu/Clearwater-Florida-/ACS-Law-Gropu-Phone-calls-requesting-money-Clearwater-Florida-622650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Law Gropu

scammers

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

The next time these idiots call tell them the FBI is monotoring thier every move. Also tell them there is a demon in thier presense and they have been cursed for eterinity .