Complaint Review: ACS Legal Group

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jacquelyn — Pinconning Michigan
ACS Legal Group

ACS Legal Group Advance Cash America Received a threating email saying I was under Federal investigation for non repayment of a loan that I never applied for or received Internet

Much to my surprise the other day, while checking my email, I found one titled "Urgent - Final Notification on Collections".  When I opened it, it stated that I owed $945.67 to a company called Advance Cash America.  I had never heard of this company or had any dealing with them.  It gave a phone number, which I called and was prompted to leave a message since apparently I had not called during "normal" business hours.  This was approximately 4pm EDT.  I did not leave a message.

I tried to search for ACS Legal Services and was told by Google that the web address could not be found and that was all the information they had.  I then did a search for Advance Cash America....which led me to this site with many more reports of fraud listed here.

I will be turning this information in to my bank today.  Printed out a copy of the email and the report page to give to them.  I know they have a fraud department there and hopefully they will be able to avert any fraudulent actions by this person

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Group/internet/ACS-Legal-Group-Advance-Cash-America-Received-a-threating-email-saying-I-was-under-Federal-1045423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Group