Complaint Review: ACS Legal Group

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: Keith — Warren Michigan United States of America
ACS Legal Group

ACS Legal Group Eric Mathews. Bonafide Ripoff Artists, are these people crazy or what? Internet

This Ripoff Report is to serve notice to all other consumers, that we will not tolerate this kind of behavior.  ACS Legal Group, which I think is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia contacted me last month with this fantastic scenario;  I was told, I needed to pay a debt of $ 345.62, pursuant to an internet loan  I took out,  they were pursuing a lawsuit against me for this loan.  I do not need these, because I do very well with my job.  Mr. Eric Mathews also told me, that if I did not absolve this debt, they would file an arrest warrant and I would have to pay a total of $4515.82 to clear up my situation.  What!!, do these companies think all American consumers are naive and idiots????  They got a hold of a REAL TIGER, when they contacted me!!!!

I have never been privy to this kind of harassment in the past,  but this is BULLS**T on every level!!!

I am writing this report , so you can add this company to your repetoire  and stop them from harassing and stealing hard-earned money from the average consumer.  I was raised to respect others and to help where ever and when ever I can.  YES,  I AM REALLY PISSED OFF!!!  Please help me(us) in stopping these internet criminals!!

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to file this complaint and to try and help others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Group/internet/ACS-Legal-Group-Eric-Mathews-Bonafide-Ripoff-Artists-are-these-people-crazy-or-what-960807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Group