Complaint Review: ACS Legal Group

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Patricia ramirez — Temple Texas U.S.A.
ACS Legal Group

ACS Legal Group Harassing me via e-mail about an account with Advance Cash Expert and a balance of $580. Threatening to sue me. I have NO SUCH ACCOUNT! Internet

*General Comment: I to have been harassed by them!

I have been harassed by an individual named Matt Williams claiming I am about to be sued for an outstanding balance I owe.  This account DOES NOT exist and when I called him to obtain more information such as the address of this entity he refused.  He asked me "Why do you want to know?"  I then explained to him that he was harassing me, contacting me, so I had the right to information.  He refused again and I stated then Iwould report this office for harassment and he said "I don't care go ahead and do it."  Then he hung up on me and when I called back again the number simple rings and then disconnects. 404-382-0054

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Group/internet/ACS-Legal-Group-Harassing-me-via-e-mail-about-an-account-with-Advance-Cash-Expert-and-a-b-928513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Group

#1 General Comment

I to have been harassed by them!

AUTHOR: eerobin - (United States of America)

I have received an email about this group and have file a complaint with the FTC and against  Advance Cash America as they maybe in violation of law, as any notice is to be sent by mail with an account number on it and the amount you owe. Also request a copy of the signed contract of the loan that you suppose of made as the law lets you do this and a second party can not sue you only the orginal creditor and these people as it appears to be committing fraud and can be sued and maybe crimainal charges and that is why it is important to report this to your state attorney general and to the fedral trade commission. know your rights under the law because it may save you.