Complaint Review: ACS Legal Group

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Jeannie — Holden Missouri United States of America
ACS Legal Group

ACS Legal Group I was advised that I owe 978.29 and would be prosecuted in 2 days if no response to email or call phone number, 217-759-4300. Your Social Security number has been red flagged by the U S Government, s Internet

I am concerned that I am being misled about this account. To where I do not owe this money as specified. I have read in your website about similar instances this happening with other people who are contacted by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Group/internet/ACS-Legal-Group-I-was-advised-that-I-owe-97829-and-would-be-prosecuted-in-2-days-if-no-1006656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Group