brick

• Category: Lawyers

ACS Legal Group Matt Williams 100% THREATENING SCAM ?, Internet

Wednesday July 25, 2012 @ 08:40 AM EDT

To:     acslegal@acslegalgroup.com

C.C.:        Wells Fargo Bank (Jessica Vega, Branch Manager)

Dear Matt Williams,

The below pasted email (attached) from you is quite incorrect. I have never had any dealings with any such company. I do not owe any money to this company, never have and never will.

Your information is incorrect and slanderous and involves defamation of my good name.
I have never received any payments from this company at any time which my bank will testify to also.

If this company has any personal information about me, etc., it is fraudulent and illegal, and unlawful.

I suggest you contact them. Any erroneous action against me, as you state, will lead to a counter claim as per this rebuttal and I shall be looking for considerable financial damages to my name.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Group/internet/ACS-Legal-Group-Matt-Williams-100-THREATENING-SCAM-Internet-917077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Group