Complaint Review: ACS Legal Group

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Joanne — Randolph Massachusetts United States of America
ACS Legal Group

ACS Legal Group Rude - Foreign - Scary - Company, Internet

I received a nasty message on my work phone stating that I owed a pay day loan.  It was a treathen call stating that they were going to report me to the Federal goverment and take me to court.  A number was left but when I tried to call it stated mailbox is full.  I tried several times but received the same message.

Today I received an email stating the same information with another telephone number.  I called that number and a foreign speaking person answered.  As I started to state  my comments I was conveniently disconnected.  I had asked this man if he was the one who called me and he stated no but when I mentioned this to him is when we were disconnected. I called this number several times from different phones and received no answers.  It just rings and then ends with a buzzing noise.  I am just trying to figure out how this company can scare people on the phone and in writing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Group/internet/ACS-Legal-Group-Rude-Foreign-Scary-Company-Internet-972125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Group