Complaint Review: ACS Legal Group

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: JM — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
ACS Legal Group

ACS Legal Group William Davis contacted me told me I owe money for a direct deposit from a check advance.had me sign a repayemnt document via internet and send a copy of my drivers license. threatened to report my lack of payment, Internet

*Consumer Comment: scam

contacted me told me I had cash advance  and did not pay. threatened to contact my place of emplyement. Had me sign loan repayemnt documents. arrangegd payment via money gram and western union. I made several attempts to pay via these services bu was unsuccessful. Made several call to the person who responded. afet 4 days of trying am unable to contact this person. got suspicious called the bank to review the account am unable to track a deposit for such amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-Group/internet/ACS-Legal-Group-William-Davis-contacted-me-told-me-I-owe-money-for-a-direct-deposit-from-936728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal Group

scam

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

i hope you know this is a scam and all they want you to do is send them money thru western union or MG, if you sent a copy of your DL your screwed, they will use it to open credit cards in your name and before you get the bill they will have maxed them out, the credit card company will have your DL on file for proof you did take the new CC or loan. I would put fraud alerts on all your cards, credit agencies and bank accounts.

hotels