Complaint Review: ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International
233 Gilbratar Road Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International called and read an affidavit filing suit against me for Fast Cash International Horsham Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: ME TOOO

*Consumer Comment: SCAM!!!

I received a message at work from a man stating I needed to have my lawyer call him right away at 585-919-0331 and he stated not to delete his message or all he could do was wish me luck. I deleted the message anyway.

The next day I received another call at work from a funny looking number starting with "110" so I answered the phone. The man stated his name was Spencire from ACS and he was a litigator calling on behalf of Fast Cash International and asked for my lawyer's information. I stated I did not have a lawyer and I did not know what he was talking about. He stated that at 5pm today a lawsuit would be filed against me for check fruad, theft and online money laundering and I would receive it 11am tomorrow morning. I told him I did not receive any money from this company. He went on to verify my name, last 4 digits of my social security number, my e-mail address, the name of my bank and my bank account number and 2 references I used on a loan application a couple of months ago. He stated I owed legal fees totaling $5,454.47 and needed to pay it. He stated the company deposited money into my account and was not able to collect it back. He stated the account was charged off on May 13, 2008 for the amount of $1,236.96

I asked him what was the amount they allegedly deposited into my account and what was Fast Cash International's phone number. He stated he could only tell me when it was charged off and how much I owed. I hung up on him and he called my job back and left another message advising me to contact his Senior Attorney Eric Matthews at 310-362-9215. I called and asked for Eric and he asked me what did I want and what was I going to do to pay back the money. I told him I wanted the phone number to the company and he told me he could not give me the number but could transfer me to the company. He proceeded and when someone answered he told me no to speak and to let him get me to the right department. He asked for Julian Marshall who again asked me what I wanted. I stated his company is saying I owe them money that I never received and he too told me I had an account charged off on May 13, 2008 and owe them money. I asked him how much was given to me and when and he could not give me any information he just stated what I need to pay. I hung up and called my bank and verified no money was ever deposited into my account over the last year from this company or any unknown company.

Donyell
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-On-Behalf-Of-Fast-Cash-International/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/ACS-Legal-On-Behalf-Of-Fast-Cash-International-ACS-Legal-On-Behalf-Of-Fast-Cash-Internatio-449418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International

ME TOOO

AUTHOR: Janice Lawson - (U.S.A.)

i received a call from a foreign spoken man saying i was be suited for money laundering and fraud because they put money into my account and when they tried to retrieve it they were denied access. i hung up and he called back 6 times before he left a message and it was saying he knew i was home so pick up the phone. he then continued to called i finally picked up the phone and he said that if i did not listen and take action now i would be fired from my job and he knew my palce of work and friends that i had given as references on another application. one of which had passed away 3 years ago and the other i do not talk to . he read the affradavit and everytime he came to the state he would say the state you live in. i told him i wanted a number to fast cash international and he said he could connect me. when he did the man on the other end could not talk good english so i could not catch his name and said he didn'rt have time to talk becasue he was late for his golf game. then i was mad and started yelling and told them i was going to call my police dept and they would know if i was being sued and for what and get me a copy of the affadavit and i hung up. the phone number he left on the answering machine was 9097435589

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

If these "litigators" call again tell them that you know it is a scam and hang up
Contact the proper agencies who deal with these types of scams
ABC news did a piece on these losers - they hacked into payday sites and stole information