Complaint Review: ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International

• Submitted: Mon, August 31, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: SWoodward — Gallatin Tennessee USA
ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International

ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International I was contacted and @ work and informed that a lawsuit had been filed against me @ a cash advance loan I never applied for. This is where I got hostile! Internet

A message was left at my place of business and informed me to contact Chris White about and urgent matter. I made the call to 215-279-5865 and a guy with an Indian accent answered and informed me that a lawsuit had been filed against me for deliquent loans and fraud, but he wouldn't tell me from who or what company. when I got agitated he said he could read it from the affidavit.

He said that I had received a cash advance from Fast Cash International and it had been deposited into my account and I had not repaid the loan. When I said I had not applied for a loan or had anything deposited he got pissy with me and asked if I would have a attorney represent me or not. I informed him quickly that I didn't need an attorney that the bank statements would be proof enough that I have not done any business with their company. He said we would expect to see me in court with my account information to which I said I'd look forward to it because I sick of you a$$holes trying to steal money from everybody.

I actually called them back just to see if there was an actual Chris White and another accented guy would not answer me, just kept asking my name and information. I just hung up. Something should be done about this and more so how it could be even remotely legal for anyone to be able to do this is beyond me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal-On-Behalf-Of-Fast-Cash-International/internet/ACS-Legal-On-Behalf-Of-Fast-Cash-International-I-was-contacted-and-work-and-informed-th-487826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal On Behalf Of Fast Cash International