Complaint Review: ACS Legal

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: John Coop — Orwigsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
ACS Legal

ACS Legal ACS Incorp They are threatening me with failure to pay a loan whereas my bank never had monies deposited in my account.Claiming my ssn is being put on hold by the govt. Internet

They r claiming that I owe monies to Payday Services for a loan. My bank never had monies deposited to my account. They r threatening to inform my employer and have said that my ssn is on hold by the govt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal/internet/ACS-Legal-ACS-Incorp-They-are-threatening-me-with-failure-to-pay-a-loan-whereas-my-bank-ne-925316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal