Complaint Review: ACS Legal

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: ssIndiana — Palmyra Indiana United States of America
ACS Legal
internet Internet United States of America

ACS Legal Fraud called brother & said I owed for bank fraud & warrant wld be issued or would come to work Internet

This company called my ex step brother whom I haven't spoken to in years & told him they were looking for me for bank fraud & if I didn't call them in 48 hrs they would issue a warrant thru my local police & come to my work. That's funny b/c I have never committed bank fraud & why would they call him if they knew where I worked & in what city I lived. This brother called my sister b/c he didn't know how to get ahold of me. She owns a reputable credit company & called them & looked them up. She told them that they were frauds & in violation of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act & that they were being reported to the BBB & the FTC. These people do not have accents & sound American. If I owed money it would be civil case & if I did something criminal then the authorities would be involved not a junk, fake debt collector. No your rights if you do have a debt. Find the statute of limitation in your state (which is the time you can be sued for a debt) b/c if that time is up then you can't be sued or harrassed. I STRIVE TO MAINTAIN GOOD CREDIT & FOLLOW THE LAW. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal/internet/ACS-Legal-Fraud-called-brother-said-I-owed-for-bank-fraud-warrant-wld-be-issued-or-wo-965618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal