Complaint Review: ACS Legal

• Phone: +1-302.387.0028
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

ACS Legal "company" called ACS Legal Services, Internet

I am Reporting this Company called ACS Legal... I got an email This Morning saying...

~This is the last notification e-mail in reference to your account # ****** with ACS INC. This is to notify you that after several phone calls and e-mails we were not able to get hold of you regarding this account. So as if now, this account goes to the further step. It could cost us both a great deal of time and money; you can avoid this by taking care of this now.

~They said they sent me letters??? I am thinking what? this the 1st one I got!  at the end of the email this what they sent.

~The next step is clearly defined. The total outstanding balance is $890.34. If you wish to take
care of this debt, do revert back in the next 2 business days and call us now on   +1-302.387.0028 and one of the Account officers will be helping you in regards to this matter. If you do not respond to this account, we are going to download the legal case and once the case is processed, and you are found guilty you have to bear a lawsuit which will be five times of your total debt amount and that will be excluding your attorney charges, affidavit charges and the total outstanding amount. Thank you for being our customer. Regards,ACS INC.aid

~I am upset and mad cause I know this company has been trying to screw with me since last year I have put up phone calls and even told I would report them to authorities, they laughed and cussed at me... I now used a voice mail to take calls they quit calling for a while but now this letter! I am not happy how do I get rid of these magot! every time I see and eastern Indiana man I think they are Rude and Abusive people! So Unhappy....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-Legal/internet/ACS-Legal-company-called-ACS-Legal-Services-Internet-875965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS Legal