Complaint Review: ACS USA

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Joy — Calumet City Illinois
ACS USA
Internet USA

ACS USA ACS INCORP , ACS INC They have sent me two notices saying they will sue me if I don't pay $986.45 w/court cost up to $3210.79 Internet

*Consumer Comment: scammers

I have received 2 letters from this company by internet threating to sue me if I do not sent them moneyateral.  Or they will take action to have charges brought on me of 1. Violaton of Federal Banking Regulation 2. Collateral Check Fraud 3. Theft By Deception.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-USA/internet/ACS-USA-ACS-INCORP-ACS-INC-They-have-sent-me-two-notices-saying-they-will-sue-me-if-I-d-1154694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS USA

scammers

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

That is all they are - there is no lawsuit just trying to scam you out of money.