Complaint Review: A.C.S

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Joyce — Houston Texas United States of America
A.C.S

A.C.S Threat to send warrents for me and my sister who's disabled n have no checking account. calling my job, my family Internet

*Author of original report: A.C.S

*General Comment: Huh???????

They call endlessly and threating me about sending out someone  to arrest me for bad checks, fraud, and closing my accounts.Now they are trying to do the same to my sister who's disabled and have not had a checking account for 5 years or more. They're calling my family my job asking how to get to me to arrest me and also changing there numbers every once in a while.When asked for there address they told me they dont leave paper trails so you can't find them and just demand that I give them my account number to them and start yelling band scream and curseing at me. Also can't write a check to pay my bills because they put me on the telecheck system for check fraud. These people needs to be stopped and run out of business because they are destroying people's name and credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS/internet/ACS-Threat-to-send-warrents-for-me-and-my-sister-whos-disabled-n-have-no-checking-acco-957161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.C.S

A.C.S

AUTHOR: Joyce - (United States of America)

Did not write a check to them. It was an old loan I had and the banks closed my account when everything was paid off. Plus my bank wouldn't let them debit the account saying it was suspicious activity and locked them out and changed my accounts. Bad checks I understand that. But its a collection agency that's breaking the law.

#2 General Comment

Huh???????

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

It sounds like (I put  your post  through a english as a third language translator), and came up with the following.

ACS is  trying to collect a debt you owe because you wrote a check  to someone on a closed account?

Is this what they are trying to do?

If that is the case, there is no statute of limitations on bad checks.
And yes, they could have you arrested for writing a bad check.

Is this why ACS is calling you?  Did you write a bad check?  Or did you write someone a check, then close the account before it cashed?

Inquiring minds would like to Know.  But Hey Jose Wales will defend your right to write bad checks, as he knows it is not your fault.  It is the wall street bankers who made you write that check?  Right Josie?