Complaint Review: ACS

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Astoria Oregon United States of America
ACS
Ohio unknown, Ohio United States of America

ACS Andrew Smith also a female with the last name of Smith. Both are foreigners with thick accents, leaving threatning phone calls about a loan I never took out unknown, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Stacey is Right

*Consumer Comment: FYI

I started getting calls in January for a loan I supposedly took out in Aug/Sept of 2010. The caller
had my SS# and the bank out #'s to which the loan was deposited in.
The acct. they say it was deposited in to was not opened until the end of Oct. of 2010.  I never
took out the loan and how they got my acct # I'm not sure.
They have threatened with being arrested and thrown in jail. I have called them several times and
told them they can send me papers, and that I am filing a complaint with the attorney general here in oregon. The papers never show and they continue to call and leave messages.
Today 5/18/2011 I did tell them if they called again I was going to have my lawyer contact them and
sue them for harassment...we'll see if that helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS/unknown-Ohio-/ACS-Andrew-Smith-also-a-female-with-the-last-name-of-Smith-Both-are-foreigners-with-thic-730756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS

Stacey is Right

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

They are scammers the next time they call tell the caller you will put hex on him and his family .This hex will cause them to die a horrible death . You can get 1 of those loud horns or whistles and blow it in his ear

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

These people cannot be found - they use throwaway phones and are just plain scammers.  Tell them YOU know they are scammers and hang up@! No need to consult your Atty.