Complaint Review: ACSC OF FL, INC

• Submitted: Thu, March 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 11, 2010

• Reported By: Shame on YOU! — Florida Georgia U.S.A.
ACSC OF FL, INC
300 North Tucker St.Louis, Minnesota United States of America

ACSC OF FL, INC acsc of florida inc Automobile Consumer Service Corporation ACSC of Florida Certified Auto Warranty, Inc What isn't covered? Almost everything! St. Louis, Minnesota

As the dealer warranty on the new 2007 BMW 3 series pre owned certified reached its expiration according to this company, I was inundated by mail offers for
.....htm#" target=undefined>extended warranties. I called and spoke with a pleasant person named Clayton.  It turned out he was only a sales rep fronting for ASCS.  He made promises that were not to be honored in the contract from BMW and that although BMW promised me on papers that because i have purchased a Certified Pre Owned and i have warranty till 100, 000 miles according to Clayton I'm /We are not covered.

When the actual agreement arrived via e-mail.  It wasn't long and basically listed not what was covered but what wasn't covered. (it was then I learned, buried in a list of not covered items was the statement that seals, gaskets, bushings, and engine partswith seals, gaskets, bushings are not covered!  Water pumps, power steering pumps, anything with a gasket or seal is not covered.  My power steering pump was leaking. My mechanic said it appeared an internal bearing had gone, damaged the gasket and was leaking.  ASCS said it wasn't covered because it had a gasket and therefore was my responsibility to repair and maintain) isn't that funny I tucked the agreement in my garbage because i found out it is all a rip off and those companies do it to get some sucker out and bill them over $4k for their so called extended warranty. and for a fact when the time came. Service, if at all exits will be decline!

As far as I am concerned this company should be boycotted and the sales company need to be legally responsible for any theft!  I believe their practices were highly unethical and not even borderline but a try to robber my CC information and bill me for this huge amount.

If they call you or contact you just remember that I have a large peice of property in north florida I would like to sell you if you could just send me in $5000 cash today I will hold a small plot for you................ also there is a bridge in brooklyn for sale too...and i will sell it to you for an amazing price as well...

Be Careful !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACSC-OF-FL-INC/StLouis-Minnesota-63101/ACSC-OF-FL-INC-acsc-of-florida-inc-Automobile-Consumer-Service-Corporation-ACSC-of-Florid-579955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACSC OF FL, INC