Complaint Review: A.C.T. Academy Of Cinamea And Television

• Submitted: Sun, November 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, November 08, 2009

• Reported By: patrick connelly — lindenhurst New York United States of America
A.C.T. Academy Of Cinamea And Television
two renaissance sq 40 n central ave suite 2250 pho phoenix, Arizona United States of America

A.C.T. Academy Of Cinamea And Television I drove for hours for a scam phoenix , Arizona

I was listening to a radio commerical on 1010 wins.  the lady on the commercial stated that they are choosing the first 200 callers to to be in an audition.  This audition was to be in a movie for a part, and extra, commercials.  They said it was for a disney production.  I called up, and the lady told me that my son who is 14 had to bring to head shots, wear nice clothes, to sekaukus new jersey.  She asked me what my sons eye and hair color were.  She stated a big scouting agent was flying into new jersey to scout the talent for the available parts for the disney production.

When my son arrived at the audition location, which is a two hour drive, he read some lines.  This audition and interview took 3 minutes.  Then we were asked, if your child was chosen, do we have 2000 dollars to pay for tuition to their school.  This scam and audition was to get people into their school.  My sons" heart was broken when he kney this was a scam.  We had to drive two hours back to long island!  I want to sue this company for the gasoline to get there, my time and for deceiving myself and the nine hundred other people who showed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2009 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACT-Academy-Of-Cinamea-And-Television/phoenix-Arizona-85004/ACT-Academy-Of-Cinamea-And-Television-I-drove-for-hours-for-a-scam-phoenix-Arizona-521362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.C.T. Academy Of Cinamea And Television