Complaint Review: ACTIVE ADVANTAGE

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Samee — Morganton North Carolina
ACTIVE ADVANTAGE
Internet USA

ACTIVE ADVANTAGE BEWARE! SCAMMING THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS! SNEAKY SUCKERS! Internet

About a 1.5 months ago, I registered and performed three different transactions for my sisters and I to participate within a running event. I've always unchecked subscriptions boxes and read everything before I submit any payments. Throughout the next couple of weeks, I'd get e-mails from Active.com about their promotion deals and benefits if I were to become a member. Never thinking anything about it, I'd delete them automatically. While checking my credit card account just an hour ago,I found an odd charge from ACT*Active Advantage.

Freaking out, I searched online to what it was. Apparently it's some profit organization with nothing but complaints of phishing scams that apparently 'accidentally' charges anyone who performs any transactions that uses ACTIVE.com as a third party! UGH! I've read statements about full returns to this useless, time-consuming, money-stealing site! So I hope I get the same in return for having to waste any time at all to deal with such a scam! SO BEWARE to any transactions you make online involving ACTIVE.COM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACTIVE-ADVANTAGE/internet/ACTIVE-ADVANTAGE-BEWARE-SCAMMING-THIRD-PARTY-PAYMENT-TRANSACTIONS-SNEAKY-SUCKERS-Inter-1049796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACTIVE ADVANTAGE