Complaint Review: ACTIVE PERIODICALS

• Reported By: Pearl — Anderson California United States of America
ACTIVE PERIODICALS
P.O.Box 1188 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

ACTIVE PERIODICALS CLEVER SALES PERSON ON HOW Deerfield Beach, Florida

These are very clever sales people. They get you all involved in talking about howI can win $1,000. and we go all through the books and I am telling them that I amnot a reader of any books. But of course to win the $1,000 when they get to the endof the sales pitch they start telling me how all I need to do is to receive the books. FinallyI tell them to send me information and then I will decide. They had me so confused I told them ok. After talking to them and checking out what it was going to cost me.  I reallyflipped out...to win the $1,000 shopping spree in will end of costing me around $800.I have tried calling them to cancell books but got no where. Hope this will help others who have had to deal with this type of scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACTIVE-PERIODICALS/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/ACTIVE-PERIODICALS-CLEVER-SALES-PERSON-ON-HOW-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-542252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACTIVE PERIODICALS