- Report: #908116
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AD NUKE
AD NUKE AD NUKED, AD NUKE CRAIGSLIST DO NOT SEND MONEY, they stop flagging after the free demo , Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Green dot is for scammers, they claim anonymity, yes only for themselves. They wont take PayPal because it protects both parties.
I have done a search on adnuke and I found 99% are complaints and the other 1% sounds like the owner posting positive reviews for his site. Adnuke has been banned from advertising on many sites.
If you have paid them you can maybe get greendot to give you a refund by claiming your account was hijacked, I read about that from another victim on my search.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AD-NUKE/internet/AD-NUKE-AD-NUKED-AD-NUKE-CRAIGSLIST-DO-NOT-SEND-MONEY-they-stop-flagging-after-the-free-908116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.