Complaint Review: AD9 Businessmax

• Updated: Wed, March 04, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
AD9 Businessmax
Nationwide U.S.A.

AD9 Businessmax VistaPrint Rip Off Businessmax charged me $14.95 for 11months Orlando Florida

Went to Vistaprint.com to get a free stamp and had to pay for shipping. They signed me up for Businessmax at $14.95 a month reoccurring fee for 11months. When I noticed the charge I called them and cancelled my account and requested a refund because I don't own a business and did not use the service. The rep offered me 1 month, I advised that wasnt good enough, she then offered me the full 11months credit. I am waiting on the credit on my card, but beware of Vistaprint.com and businessmax they are scam artists.

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AD9-Businessmax/nationwide/AD9-Businessmax-VistaPrint-Rip-Off-Businessmax-charged-me-1495-for-11months-Orlando-Flor-430823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AD9 Businessmax