Complaint Review: ADAM RUSSELL FROM ISIS MODELING OR ISISMODELING.COM

• Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: Model — miami Florida United States of America
ADAM RUSSELL FROM ISIS MODELING OR ISISMODELING.COM
7741 nw 31st St. Hollywood, Florida United States of America

ADAM RUSSELL FROM ISIS MODELING OR ISISMODELING.COM AN UNLICENSED AND UNINCORPORATED TALENT AGENT THAT LIES AND STEALS Hollywood, Florida

Adam Russell with Isis Modeling and Talent has a website www.isismodeling.com and a facbook link https://www.facebook.com/IsisModels and his site is https://www.facebook.com/adamisis

He got me job with Bud Light for a commercial and I worked over 12 hours and it soon will be out.

I call him a few weeks after asking for my check and he says he has not gotten anything. I call back a week later and he says the same and too call Bud Light. The Bud light company is very responsible and paid him quickly with my name on it and sent me various documents including the cashed check with his company's name and with his signature. The check was mailed to his home address.

I send him these proofs and he says he never got it and started to say that he was broke renting a room in a bad house in Hollywood. That he is trying to get another job and would pay me even though he never got paid. He says he is shutting down his company but he has new postings all the time for new work He goes to eat sushi, sky diving and much more all the time so he has my money and enough to pay me. He never says anything in response to the proof. He went as far as to say that I am the thief because I must have cashed the check!

Since I am taking him to court I researched his papers and realized with sunbiz.org that he is NOT INCORPORATED. I check with the Florida Department of Professional Business Regulations if he is a license Talent agent and again HE IS NOT. I REPEAT HE IS NOT A LICENSED TALENT AGENT. I filed a formal complaint and am going to sue him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADAM-RUSSELL-FROM-ISIS-MODELING-OR-ISISMODELINGCOM/Hollywood-Florida-33024/ADAM-RUSSELL-FROM-ISIS-MODELING-OR-ISISMODELINGCOM-AN-UNLICENSED-AND-UNINCORPORATED-TALE-894388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADAM RUSSELL FROM ISIS MODELING OR ISISMODELING.COM

trim