- Report: #638048
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ADAMS KESSLER, PLC FIRED + SUED BY HOA - MALPRACTICE AND NEGLIGENCE - ADRIAN J ADAMS, Esq AGAIN!
ADAMS KESSLER, PLC FIRED + SUED BY HOA - MALPRACTICE AND NEGLIGENCE - ADRIAN J ADAMS, Esq AGAIN!2566 Overland Ave. #730 Los Angeles, California United States of America
ADAMS KESSLER, PLC FIRED + SUED BY HOA - MALPRACTICE AND NEGLIGENCE - ADRIAN J ADAMS, Esq AGAIN! Adrian J Adams, Esq, Garry Kessler, Esq, Matthew Gardner, Karen Nagad, Sherry Stroble, Tina Wang, Lawrence Stirling, Azadeh Saghian, Helene Z. Fransz, Esq CERITTOS VILLAS HOA SUES ADAMS FOR MALPRACTICE AND NEGLIGENCE! Los Angeles, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
A LAWSUIT WAS JUST FILED ON AUGUST 27, 2010 AGAINST "CAI LAWYERS" ADAMS KESSLER, PLC ("AK") by the Cerritos Villas Homeowners Association ("CVHOA") in Ceriitos, California.
The Complaint against Adams Kessler,PLC (AK) alleges NEGLIGENCE and BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY.
The Complaint alleges as follows:
1. AK (Adams Kessler,PLC) was discharged on August 28, 2009 as the communities lawyers
2. One or more members of the former board of directors for CVHOA were participating in the embezzlementof funds from CVHOA.
3. AK (Adams Kessler) together with the Former Board sought to cover up this embezzlement and protect the Former Board from the wrath of the membership of CVHOA.
4. Adams Kessler (AK) also sought to thwart the CVHOA membership's efforts to unseat the Former Board and immediately replace them with a duly elected successor board. [continued below]....
The Complaints goes on to allege that:
1. These efforts on the part of Adams Kessler, PLC (AK) were contrary to their duties to CVHOA and beneath the applicable standard of care for lawyers providing guidance to organizations and associations.
2. Defendants were in a fiduciary relationship with the plaintiff and breached their fiduciary duties to Plaintiffs in the matters entrusted to them in that they misled and concealed the effects of their negligence, placed their allegiance with and aided and abetted persons whose interests were adverse to those of their client Cerritos Villas Homeowners Association.
The Complaint was filed in the SUPERIOR COURT of the State of California, for the County of LOS ANGELES. Case No. BC444560.
LAWSUIT No.2: Adrian J Adams, Esq (Bar# 168678) apparently committed the same or very similar offences at the MALIBU BAY CLUB HOA, CA where a 49 pages complaint was also filed recently against the Board Members coached by Adrian J Adams, Esq who reportedly allowed HOA to be overbilled by Adrain J Adams, Esq in exchange for him aidign and abating embezzlement of HOA founds, etc.
LAWSUIT No.3: See Villa Riviera Malpractice Lawsuit Agaisnt Adrain J Adams, Esq.
AS SEEN ON AVVO.com:
"In California, there are known harasser lawyer Adrain J Adams, Esq who makes a lot of money by harassing homeowners. He and his gang of confederate associates make business out of intimidation of homeowners and try to infringe on their constitutional rights knowing the homownewrs don't have finacial means to fight them.
The BAR is notified but they seem to be slow in doign anything. - Shame on you KAREN NAGAD,ESQ: You and your boss Adrian J Adams,Esq cannot obstruct justice in America by forcing those who are underpriviledged to "keep quiet" or "stop talking about it" because you don't like homeowners to know what you did to some of them. You are doing terrible wrong which must cease immediately."
AS SEEN ON : (((link redacted)))
"We are pleased to report to you that on the morning of February 18, 2010, at our request, the Los Angeles Superior Court made and entered an order immediately seating us as the Board of Directors of Cerritos Villas Homeowners Association, and discharging Richard Lee as Provisional Director of the Association. The litigation against the former board members is not yet over, but we have prevailed to a sufficient extent that the votes you cast last July, 2009 recalling the former board, and electing us as the successor board, have finally now been recognized and given effect. We have taken back our neighborhood and restored self rule over our Community".
AS SEN ON: (((link redacted))) - Adrian Adams, Esquire | ADDED TO EEBA WATCHLIST
WARNING: Despite of the multiple warnings to Adrian J Adams to cease and desist (1) harassment, (2) fraud, (3)(a) Deceit of innocent and unsuspecting Homeowners Associations, (b) Elderly and (c) Female Homeowners, and (d) Homeowners board members who oppose his fraudulent practice, and despite of (4) multiple complaints filed against him with the California BAR for numerous incident of abuse and unethical profiteering, CAI trained former HOA manager, Adrian J Adams, Esq is continuing to harass, cheat and hurt innocent homeowner in Southern California! WE URGE THE STATE BAR TO TAKE HIS LICENSE BEFORE MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE HURT!
MORE AND MORE ASSOCIATIONS ARE NOW FIRING ADRIAN ADAMS, HIS SIDEKICK KAREN NAGAD, MATTHEW GARDNER AND OTHER ADAMS KESSLER, PLC CONFEDERATE "LAWYERS" - PROTECT YOUR HOA - FIRING ADRIAN J ADAMS MAY SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONY AND IF HE ALLREADY HURT YOU - SUE HIM!
Plaintif is represented by:
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALEN & JOHN A. SCHLAFF
They can be contacted (((phone numbers redacted)))
ALSO SEE: (((link redacted))) ADRIAN J ADAMS, ESQ SUCKS!
ALSO SEE RIPPOFF REPORT: http://www.ripoffreport.com/homeowner-associations/karen-nagad-esq-adra/karen-nagad-esq-adrain-j-ada-777fd.htm
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2010 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADAMS-KESSLER-PLC-FIRED-SUED-BY-HOA-MALPRACTICE-AND-NEGLIGENCE-ADRIAN-J-ADAMS-Esq-AGAIN/Los-Angeles-California-90064/ADAMS-KESSLER-PLC-FIRED-SUED-BY-HOA-MALPRACTICE-AND-NEGLIGENCE-ADRIAN-J-ADAMS-Esq-638048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)