• Report: #920694

• Reported By: Floriane — GARCHIZY Nationwide France
ADAPT LINGUISTIC
4333 Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey, California United States of America

ADAPT LINGUISTIC Juliette Dinh A DISHONEST AGENCY ! Marina Del Rey, California

I am a French translator, based in France. I worked on 4 translations in 2010 that had been sent to me by this agency. I'm still waiting for my payment, an amount of 152.41 US dollars.

I have contacted either Ms. Dinh or Mr. Ferreira a number of times via email, even threatening them to take legal action against them, they apparently were not afraid of this threat because nothing came in afterwards. No replies, no payment. What shall I do? Hiring a lawyer would mean costs that would probably be higher than the amount this company owe me. If anyone has any kind of idea to get paid, please let me know it, thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 02:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADAPT-LINGUISTIC/Marina-Del-Rey-California-90292/ADAPT-LINGUISTIC-Juliette-Dinh-A-DISHONEST-AGENCY-Marina-Del-Rey-California-920694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADAPT LINGUISTIC