Complaint Review: ADEPT MOVING COMPANY

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: dawnG. — la California United States of America
ADEPT MOVING COMPANY
6300 VENTURA BLVD van nuys ca 91401 Internet United States of America

ADEPT MOVING COMPANY ANTHONY OR HENRY I actually was impressed with these guys from the start Internet, Internet

I actually was impressed with these guys. I wanted to take time and leave something nice for a change. They dont deserve a bad rap. This is not the 1st time I have used them. This again was a big job, but all went well. Adept movers sent me a three man crew to relocate me to Florida from New York. There was a huge dinning room table barely fitting through the door, but they managed to get it through by taking the legs off and wrapping each leg with its screws in shrink wrap and wrapping the table in a blanket so it wouldnt get scratched. The dinning room table also had two giant pieces of glass and they had to make a special crate where the glass didn't move at all and it had cushion like foam. Everything was loaded with care into the truck it was amazing how adaptable the movers were to our situation.

Once everything was in the truck they sent it to my new home in about three days, I was so excited to see the truck come with our things and a little more calm as well. [continued below]....
..... They let my husband and I check everything off the list they made for us and everything was there. The dinning room table was put back together again and every piece was not only there but it looked as if the table was never dismantled. I was so happy because the movers were such great people and they really knew what they were doing. I was really amazed by these guys and their employees.

Thank you guys so much for everything, I highly recommend this company to everyone who is looking to move. Thanks so much,ADEPT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADEPT-MOVING-COMPANY/internet/ADEPT-MOVING-COMPANY-ANTHONY-OR-HENRY-I-actually-was-impressed-with-these-guys-from-the-762576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADEPT MOVING COMPANY