Complaint Review: ADIPOSE RX

• Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Sylmar California
ADIPOSE RX
Nationwide U.S.A.

ADIPOSE RX Fradulent purchase made to my Debit Card from a product called ADIPOSE RX Nationwide

On 01/31/09 I was charged on my Debit Card $34.84 & also an International Fee of $1.05 with no source name but only the name of a product I never purchased called Adipose RX. The only Info my bank has is a Merchant Purchase Terminal # 427852 of which it has no city from where the purchase was made but has this number 800-430-1529 and a SEQ#903276000000. I have reported this to my bank. Hope the Merchant Purchase terminal # helps someone catch the person and/or business making these fraudulent charges to our credit/debit cards. Per my bank, every business is identified by their Merchant Terminal, for e.g., Panda Express Restaurant #219 in Northridge, Merchant Purchase Terminal is 422443.

Ninamyrna
Sylmar, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADIPOSE-RX/nationwide/ADIPOSE-RX-Fradulent-purchase-made-to-my-Debit-Card-from-a-product-called-ADIPOSE-RX-Natio-422284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADIPOSE RX