Complaint Review: ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL UPDATE

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Half Moon Bay California United States of America
ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL UPDATE
370 TECHNOLOGY DRIVE MALVERN, Pennsylvania United States of America

ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL UPDATE PROGRESSIVE BUSINESS PUBLICATIONS unsolictied publication MALVERN, Pennsylvania

Some one called asking me to confirm my free subscription; advised I was not a person of authority, they asked my title. They had my name since I had given it when answering the phone. However my fist name was spelled wrong and they just made up a last name. Now I am reciveing unsolicted newletters and a bill! I called the moment I recieved the first one and called to cancel it; then followed up with a letter. One week later I received another. This time I looked in the publication to get the editor in chiefs' name and sent another letter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADMINISTRATIVE-PROFESSIONAL-UPDATE/MALVERN-Pennsylvania-19355/ADMINISTRATIVE-PROFESSIONAL-UPDATE-PROGRESSIVE-BUSINESS-PUBLICATIONS-unsolictied-publicati-845535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL UPDATE