• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:STANTON California
PO BOX 5679 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

ADORAMA CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP scam at it again and his name is Terry Hall NEW YORK New York

Today June 23, 2008.
I got home from work and I was tired from doing over time (so that I could get all my bills paid off). In the mail I received a letter From Adorama Consumer Research Group and I was blown away. There was a check in the amount of $3,980.22. Who would not want to use this kind of money with gas prices in CA reaching almost $5.00 per gal.

So I read on. As I was reading, I remembered a friend of mine got busted for money laundering. So this made me a bit concerned. I started doing a search and guess what, Yes, this company that sent the wonderful check is a scam. I called the local Police and reported it. I don't know how much that would help, but I do know that this is one person that "Terry Hall" will not get. As a matter of fact, I visit a lot of chat rooms and I will be sending out messages to be on the look out for this con.

Lets get him and break him. I am sure there are a lot of people who he ripped off and I feel he needs to pay for this.

STANTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADORAMA-CONSUMER-RESEARCH-GROUP/NEW-YORK-New-York-10011/ADORAMA-CONSUMER-RESEARCH-GROUP-scam-at-it-again-and-his-name-is-Terry-Hall-NEW-YORK-New-Y-343344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADORAMA CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP