Complaint Review: ADORAMA Diamond - CMG - Consumer Reasearch Group

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:lehigh acres Florida
ADORAMA Diamond - CMG - Consumer Reasearch Group
New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 239-878-7094
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

ADORAMA Diamond - CMG - Consumer Reasearch Group Mystery shopping money gram New York New York

I recieved a letter by mail, with a check of $3,980.22. It says I have recently apply for a work at home program for aditional income, although I don't recall doing that. In the letter says my Representative Identification Number is A-650 and the my position with the company is: Customer Service Evaluator. The letter is dated : June 16th, 2008.

In the letter there is a breakdown of the funds:

1. Employee Probationary assignment pay $220.00
2. Amount to be transferred $3,640.00
3.Money transfer service charge $120.22
4.Destination : New York City, USA
5. Agent's name for moneygram payment: Sharon Benton

And I had to call Mr. Robin Smith at their customer services departmen at 1-450-675-3084. Before depositing funds in my account.

and the end of this letter is a signature of a Lloyd Hart Human resources

Also attached with this letter came a form to filled out on one side of the form is an EMPLOYEE ACCEPTANCE FORM asking for my name,last name, address, phone number, employment/business reference company name and all the information. Than I will have to sign in a parragraph that says I agree to complete the assigment and that I also agree to be paid $220.00 for every assigment.

Than in the back of the form there is a Customer service Evaluation Form (CSEF)
There is like a rating form for the money gram.
Then it says I will have to fax the forms to the following number 1-403-770-8241.

The emvelope in which I received this letter don't have a return address and it has a Canada Stamp.

Daysabet
lehigh acres, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADORAMA-Diamond-CMG-Consumer-Reasearch-Group/New-York-New-York/ADORAMA-Diamond-CMG-Consumer-Reasearch-Group-Mystery-shopping-money-gram-New-York-New-347326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADORAMA Diamond - CMG - Consumer Reasearch Group