Complaint Review: ADOVA HEALTH

• Reported By: teni — glendale California
ADOVA HEALTH
, Georgia USA

ADOVA HEALTH TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T PROVIDE ME W/ ANY SERVICES Georgia

After I realized that Adova Health was a scam. I contacted the Better Business Bureau. They were unable to reach the company. However, since the company's main office was located in Georgia, the BBB referred me to the Georgia's Governor's office of Consumer Affairs. The DA would not birng any charges aganist Adova Health. Georgia suggested I contact my state's , California, consumer affairs. I did, they turned the paperwork over to the law enforcement.

I suggest that people from everywhere that had a problem w/ Adova Health contact California Department of Health Care: 1-888-466-2219. Because if it's just me they can ignore my complaint. However, if they have other people filing similar complaints  legal action aganist Adova Health can occur. When you do call tell them it's about the Adova Health case, it has already been turned over to law enforcement, you have important information on the case. let me know how it goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADOVA-HEALTH/Georgia/ADOVA-HEALTH-TOOK-MY-MONEY-DIDNT-PROVIDE-ME-W-ANY-SERVICES-Georgia-1087386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADOVA HEALTH