Complaint Review: ADOVA HEALTH

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 12, 2007

• Reported By:FORT LEE New Jersey
HM CARE ADVANTAGE, FORT MILL,South Carolina Internet U.S.A.

ADOVA HEALTH - NEW HEALTH PROVIDERS scam company - caused me lawsuit - ruined credit. ripoff Fort Mill, South Carolina Internet

When contacted by the salesperson, I was promised that I would only have to pay 25% of bills for the first 5 visits, and then about 1/3rd of the bills thereafter - also tests were greatly discounted. I paid $199 plus a non-solicited $100 sign-up fee. I paid starting in September, and went to the doctor in October.

It took 3 months to get paid which was to have been paid in 30 days as the salesman had told me. When I called the company they said it would take at least 90 days. Now I realize I paid by credit card and it is difficult to have it retracted after that time. I made a total of 3 doctor visits and had one blood test which was not paid even for $1. They then said I had not paid for November, which when I called back they found it was paid Oct 24th for Nov.

I am out over $700. plus $1200 in Dr. bills.

Isn't there any way we can be protected? I am going to try for the Attorney General - any suggestions?

FORT LEE, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2007 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADOVA-HEALTH/internet/ADOVA-HEALTH-NEW-HEALTH-PROVIDERS-scam-company-caused-me-lawsuit-ruined-credit-ripo-253886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADOVA HEALTH